At Polkadot & Wellkept Accountants we support a number of self-employed Social Workers who run their affairs through Personal Services Companies. We are well aware of the demands this profession puts on your time along with the dedication required and the resulting fact that managing your financial affairs quickly becomes a necessary evil. We help by having a dedicated Social Worker support manager, who is herself an ex-Social Worker who will be your contact to help you through the financial mire.
We provide a complete support pack which along with your contact will allow us to keep your affairs in order with the least inconvenience to yourself.
As part of the service we will:
- Set up your company
- Invoice on your behalf if required
- Recommend on whether VAT registration is appropriate
- Do all your VAT compliance
- Help you sort out your expenses and maximise what is allowable
- Do your bookkeeping
- Prepare your annual statutory accounts and corporation tax return
- Do your annual return
- Do your own personal self-assessment return