Talecom Ltd is a Mobile Application Service Provider which targets businesses operating with a field based workforce. With a £1m turnover this provider of wireless IT solutions works with the NHS ambulance services and other key customers who require in-the-field data input solutions, through strategic partnerships with BT, Motorola and IBM.
We have worked with Talecom for over 3 years providing a bespoke financial outsourced solution. As a company on the cusp of major growth we support Talecom by providing a Financial Director as required to support the board on matters of financial and business planning.
The key dedicated resource is Brett Welch as a part time Financial Director who with the help of the off-site staff supports Talecom in the following ways:
- Input as Financial Director in business decisions for example on all major contracts and talking as required to IBM, BT and others as company Financial Director
- Board attendance, supporting the Managing Director as the board has a Venture Capitalist observer on it
- Liaison with auditors (Audit required due to external shareholdings)
- Control of cash flow
- Managing the onsite accounts manager
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash and profitability business forecast model – updated monthly
- Monthly payroll plus related tasks (Prepared offsite by our Daventry and Birmingham office based staff)